Release name: Wayward
Size: 387 MB
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 22 Apr, 2016
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (905)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
You awake to discover yourself no longer in the company of good men or a fine seafaring vessel. Treasure… you remember something about treasure. Wayward is a challenging turn-based, top-down, wilderness survival roguelike. Explore, build, and most importantly survive in these unforgiving lands.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.2 GHz dual core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with WebGL support, 512MB of video memory, and at least 128 GFLOPS.
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]