♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Unity of Command II is the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed strategy games of all time; a game critics called ‘the perfect gateway’ into computer war games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ supporting GPU with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Optimized for Low settings / 30FPS @ 720p. Legacy AMD Radeon graphics cards, older than and including the Radeon Rx 200 series, may work but are not officially supported.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 951 MB, read repack features section for details.
- Based on Unity_of_Command_II_Desert_Rats-FLT ISO release: flt-unity_of_command_ii_desert_rats.iso (2,762,584,064 bytes)
- 5 DLCs are included and activated; 2 bonus soundtracks (DLCs) available as an optional download
- Windows 7 Fix is available in “_Windows 7 Fix” folder in case if you need to play on an older OS
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus soundtracks in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: yoy may skip downloading and installing of 2 bonus soundtracks in MP3 format
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.6 GB to 951 MB/1.1 GB)
- Installation takes 4-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 3.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Dynamic Campaign — Rewrite the history of the Second World War with a branching campaign where no two playthroughs are alike.
- Headquarters — This new feature places army headquarters on the map, from which you will direct unit reorganization, bridging and resupply. Headquarters are not only essential to reinforcing and recovering lost unit strength, but are also able to deploy special abilities such as Emergency Supply, Motorizing units using HQ trucks, and many more.
- Theater Assets — This feature from the original game is greatly expanded in Unity of Command II. Wreak havoc behind enemy lines by sabotaging infrastructure. Order your aircraft to provide aerial recon, deliver devastating bombing runs, or sustain units behind enemy lines using air supply assets.
- Bonus Objectives — Participate in optional history-altering “what-if” objectives — earn the opportunity to Rush for the Apennines and smash through German defenses before they dig in.
- Fog of War — Deal with your enemies — but you’ll have to find them first. Reveal enemy positions by capturing stragglers, upgrading the HQ and using its special abilities to uncover enemy special defense markers.
- Deep Operations — Unity of Command changed the world of turn-based strategy games forever by introducing its signature feature, supply lines. Keep a watchful eye on your logistics while planning to strike deep beyond enemy lines, sever supply lines and encircle enemy units.
- Accessible Scenario Editor — Unity of Command II features a full-fledged Allied campaign, with the addition of several defining battles of WWII that can be experienced from the Axis side. The game comes with a built-in scenario editor, allowing players to create and share new battlefields using the integrated Steam Workshop support.
- Moscow 41
- Desert Rats
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]