Release name: The Guild 3
Size: 4 GB
Title: The Guild 3
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Purple Lamp Studios, GolemLabs
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2017
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (4,076)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
The Guild 3 is a fascinating trade and life simulation that takes place during the late Middle Ages. Step into the shoes of a citizen, acquire businesses and mansions, produce goods and trade them, start intrigues in politics and society, love, hate, bribe, fight and live through good and bad times!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : serega25511s
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Start Steam , go to your profile.
2) Run the game through Guild3.exe which is in the game folder.
Creating a server : Network game -> Enter a nickname -> Create a game -> Customize -> Start the game -> We are waiting for other players
Connection : Network game -> Enter a nickname -> We are looking for a friend’s server and join.
3) Play & Enjoy !
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]