Release name: Phoenix Hope
Size: 210 MB
Title: Phoenix Hope
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Honorable Pixel
Publisher: Honorable Pixel
Release Date: 14 Dec, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (13)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Phoenix Hope is a pixel art 2D real-time, side-view strategy game in which you must develop your colony during the day and repel waves of monsters at night.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]