♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Panzer Knights is a single-player action game about tanks. Players will cross from Western to Eastern Europe as a German Tank Commander, and experience the battles from 1939-1943.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 x86/x64
- Processor: 3.0 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R9 280 / Nvidia GTX 960
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Panzer_Knights_Elefant_and_Maus-Razor1911 ISO release: rzr-panzerknights1161.iso (3,302,457,344 bytes)
- Game version: v18.104.22.168; 2 DLCs (Elefant & Maus + M4-748 (a)) are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.1 to 1.2 GB)
- Installation takes 3-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 3.2 GB (up to 9 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Over 20 tanks can be controlled
- Over 40 vehicles and artillery will appear in the game
- Detailed tank model
- 30 crews with various abilities
- The crews will have voice of bubble talk during the battle
- Damaged in different parts will cause different influences
- 11 main levels with storylines
- Vast battlefield and destructible environments
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]