Release name: Dying Light Platinum Edition
Size: 27 GB
Genre: Action, RPG
Release Date: 28 May, 2021
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help defeat the hordes of flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server
Download The Game
[ Direct download link (PC) ]